Our potential growth stock candidate is working well so far. Here’s the latest weekly chart, breaking out of a downtrend line. Currently closing the week at 78.4. 52wk high is at 79.2.
Earnings will come out soon. Hope it’s not a “sell-on-news”. :)
CEB at 62.4
CEB at 69.65
SECB and BDO – Darvas Box
BPI – Trying
MBT – Laggard
MEG could be starting a trend and could lead this sector.
ALI and CEI are looking good with a possible volatility contraction.
RLC, SMPH, VLL. nah. sideways.
Took my profits. Best trade so far this year. Moving on to the next…
No need to analyze and listen to rumors and speculations. Just listen to price action and volume.
No need to be afraid to buy at the highs. If you are wrong, just sell at a pre-defined stop loss price.
Before the stocks are ranked, they are filtered according to:
- MA(50) > MA(150) > MA (200)
- Closing price above MA(50), MA(150) and MA (200).
Relative Strength (20-day) rank. These stocks show short term momentum and leadership.
Relative Strength (200-day) rank. These stocks are the long term leaders.
- MARC’s short term momentum is losing.
- NIKL is still leading.
- ORE is trying to catch up short term.
- SECB, CEB and BLOOM – short term momentum is strong. They look to be starting to rally from their respective bottoms and making new 52wk highs in the previous weeks.
Another group of stocks leading this bull run. Sorted according to relative strength.
- CEB featured before its current run to 70.
- This stock doesn’t have the social media hype yet.
- COLFinancial has upgraded this to 90/sh.
- Box setting up nicely below 70.
- 70 is a tough resistance to break.
- Volume has been increasing.
- Box setup below its all time high at 178.50.
- Nice solid uptrend.
- Fund favorite.
- box setup below its all time high at 58.50
- trend is a little choppy.