No need to analyze and listen to rumors and speculations. Just listen to price action and volume.
No need to be afraid to buy at the highs. If you are wrong, just sell at a pre-defined stop loss price.
Before the stocks are ranked, they are filtered according to:
- MA(50) > MA(150) > MA (200)
- Closing price above MA(50), MA(150) and MA (200).
Relative Strength (20-day) rank. These stocks show short term momentum and leadership.
- MARC’s short term momentum is losing.
- NIKL is still leading.
- ORE is trying to catch up short term.
- SECB, CEB and BLOOM – short term momentum is strong. They look to be starting to rally from their respective bottoms and making new 52wk highs in the previous weeks.
- MA (50) > MA (150) > MA (200)
- Current price is above major moving averages.
- Relatively stronger than $BDO in the current run of the FINANCIALS.
- .50/.50 Cash Div (Regular/Special) TBA.
- 52wk high 144.30 if chart is not adjusted :)
- Chart above is adjusted due to 20% stock div with ex-date of 27-Nov-2013.
- SECB made a new 52wk high on 14-Aug-2014. (See green arrow above)
- Net Income
- 2Q 2013 = 510M vs 2Q 2014 = 2.2B. An increase of 330%
- 1H 2013 = 1.7B vs 1H 2014 = 3.6B. More than double!
- 2Q 2013 = .78 vs EPS 2Q 2014 = 3.63. An increase of 365%.
- 1H 2013 = 2.79 (adjusted due to 20% stock div) vs EPS 1H 2014 = 6.
- 1H 2013 = 8.91% to 1H 2014 = 17.22%
- Net Interest Margin 1H
- marginally lower from 3.52% to 3.47%.
- Aggressive branch expansion
Another group of stocks leading this bull run. Sorted according to relative strength.
- CEB featured before its current run to 70.
- This stock doesn’t have the social media hype yet.
- COLFinancial has upgraded this to 90/sh.
- Box setting up nicely below 70.
- 70 is a tough resistance to break.
- Volume has been increasing.
- Box setup below its all time high at 178.50.
- Nice solid uptrend.
- Fund favorite.
- box setup below its all time high at 58.50
- trend is a little choppy.