Before the stocks are ranked, they are filtered according to:
- MA(50) > MA(150) > MA (200)
- Closing price above MA(50), MA(150) and MA (200).
Relative Strength (20-day) rank. These stocks show short term momentum and leadership.
- MARC’s short term momentum is losing.
- NIKL is still leading.
- ORE is trying to catch up short term.
- SECB, CEB and BLOOM – short term momentum is strong. They look to be starting to rally from their respective bottoms and making new 52wk highs in the previous weeks.