Our potential growth stock candidate is working well so far. Here’s the latest weekly chart, breaking out of a downtrend line. Currently closing the week at 78.4. 52wk high is at 79.2.
Earnings will come out soon. Hope it’s not a “sell-on-news”. :)
CEB at 62.4
CEB at 69.65
Another group of stocks leading this bull run. Sorted according to relative strength.
- CEB featured before its current run to 70.
- This stock doesn’t have the social media hype yet.
- COLFinancial has upgraded this to 90/sh.
- Box setting up nicely below 70.
- 70 is a tough resistance to break.
- Volume has been increasing.
- Box setup below its all time high at 178.50.
- Nice solid uptrend.
- Fund favorite.
- box setup below its all time high at 58.50
- trend is a little choppy.
Bought CEB today on margin. I see it’s sort of a morning star reversal candlestick pattern. My primary buy signal was when it crossed 65.40. I got in too late coz I was in a meeting at work :(
I am now 106% invested in the market ready for the window dressing. Good luck to me! :)