- MA (50) > MA (150) > MA (200)
- Current price is above major moving averages.
- Relatively stronger than $BDO in the current run of the FINANCIALS.
- .50/.50 Cash Div (Regular/Special) TBA.
- 52wk high 144.30 if chart is not adjusted :)
- Chart above is adjusted due to 20% stock div with ex-date of 27-Nov-2013.
- SECB made a new 52wk high on 14-Aug-2014. (See green arrow above)
- Net Income
- 2Q 2013 = 510M vs 2Q 2014 = 2.2B. An increase of 330%
- 1H 2013 = 1.7B vs 1H 2014 = 3.6B. More than double!
- 2Q 2013 = .78 vs EPS 2Q 2014 = 3.63. An increase of 365%.
- 1H 2013 = 2.79 (adjusted due to 20% stock div) vs EPS 1H 2014 = 6.
- 1H 2013 = 8.91% to 1H 2014 = 17.22%
- Net Interest Margin 1H
- marginally lower from 3.52% to 3.47%.
- Aggressive branch expansion